2010년 9월 9일 목요일

Film Review: Save the Green Planet(2003)


Save the Green Planet (2003)

I am very happy today
because I found someone who likes the Korean movie above,
"Save the Green Planet".

Maybe it was around in 2005 when I saw the movie for the first time.
Even though a little douts and not that high expectations before I saw the movie
- due to the extreme afterviews-
I dare to be able say now that it is one of the great Korean movies in my life. 

Its genre is comedy but when you see deeply 
it is not just comedy and it has a 'message'. 

Main character, Byung-Gyu, is depicted as a crazy nut
but audiences feel sorry when they learn why he could not help being crazy.

Even among Koreans, it was hard to find some
who have the similar taste for the movie. 
Yet, I was really glad that Claire - a native American-
said it was her favorite Korean movie. 

I want to see it once more!
Where can I get this movie?
haha

I miss my Korean movies..

Good night 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기